The Periodontal Group is looking for a Dental Assistant that’s friendly, compassionate, & professional.
Your primary responsibility is to prepare the examination rooms for appointments by sterilizing instruments and ensuring all necessary equipment is ready for the periodontist. Assist the doctor during their procedures by handing them instruments and anticipating their needs throughout the appointment. The Dental Assistant may also be responsible for greeting patients as they arrive, writing or typing chart notes, and communicating well with our front desk. Other duties include:
- Updating and maintaining client’s dental records
- Assist the dentist with complex dental procedures
- Take and process X-rays of patients
- Advise patients on recommended oral hygiene
- Customer service skills to ensure patients feel comfortable during their appointment as well as well-informed about treatment and dental wellness
- Technical and troubleshooting skills to work with a variety of dental, medical, scheduling and other organization software in the office
- Organization skills enable these professionals to keep their workspace clean to ensure patients, dentists and other assistants are safe and healthy while working
- Knowledge of dental instruments
- Able work with little to no supervision and be a self-starter.
- Schedule: Monday Highland office 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m., Wednesday Valparaiso office 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., and Thursday Highland or Valparaiso office 12:30p.m. - 6:00 p.m.(rotating offices on Thursday's).
Send resumes to email@example.com