The Periodontal Group is looking for a Dental Assistant that is friendly, compassionate, and professional.
Your primary responsibility will be assisting us as we work together to provide the best possible care to our patients. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for preparing examination rooms, sterilizing instruments needed to carryout surgical procedures, and assisting the periodontist during patients’ appointments.
Other duties include:
- Updating and maintaining client’s dental records via software
- Assisting the periodontist with complex dental procedures
- Taking and processing X-rays of patients
- Advising patients on recommended oral hygiene plans
- Supporting customers to ensure they feel comfortable via each visit and/or throughout the duration of their treatment plan
- Organizing workspace in order to maintain a health, safe, and clean working environment for staff as well as patients
Schedule: Monday Highland office 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m., Wednesday Valparaiso office 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., and Thursday Highland or Valparaiso office 12:30p.m. - 6:00 p.m.(rotating offices on Thursday's).
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com